Ha Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and popular tourist destination in Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam.
The bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various shapes and sizes. Ha Long Bay is a center of a larger zone which includes Bai Tu Long Bay to the northeast, and Cat Ba Island to the southwest.
These larger zones share a similar geological, geographical, geomorphological, climate, and cultural characters.
7h45 – 8h15: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel or our office depart to Ha Long Bay, spend 3,5 hours . On the haft way stop for short break in Hai Duong Province 25 minutes.
12h00 – 12h15: Arrive Bai Chay port, Start cruising and enjoy a Special lunch with Vietnamese Traditional Dishes while the boat slowly slides on romantic waves of the sea to the legendary fishing village.
13h00:Visiting floating village (Or kayaking, moto boat, bamboo boat if you have booking).
14h00 Visiting ‘’Thien Cung Cave”. Thien Cung Cave or the Cave of Heavenly Palace is on the same island , Thien Cung Cave makes the visitors the impression of being in a heavenly world.
16h45 Return to Ha Long Habour, get on the bus back to Hanoi
20h30 Arrive to Hanoi. Tour End!
– Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
– A bottle of water/person on the bus.
– English speaking tour guide
– All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
– Meals as : Lunch
– Beverages, tax and personal expenses
– Others not clearly mentioned above
CHILDREN POLICY: Ha long bay package tours for kids:
– Baby Cost is free of charge and according to availability.
– Children under 6 years old will be free of charge.
– From 6 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
WHAT TO BRING
– Original passport, sun glasses, insect repellent
– Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure